Monday, August 25, 2008

Start of mid-semester break

I'm doing one paper at the moment, human development. Today was spent mostly working on the assignment I have due for that before I go off to Otago. This morning I woke up at 6am to pray when everyone was quiet and there were no distractions, then went back to sleep. I am still believing strongly for revival.

Recently I've been re-evaluating some large aspects of my faith. I've been getting back into God's word and trying to read it objectively. At the moment I'm trying to come to a conclusion as to whether the miraculous gifts are still active today through "miracle working" people like the apostles. It really comes down to the question of revelation: does God reveal new or personal knowledge to certain individuals?

This afternoon I finished the first draft of an article I am writing to go in the University Nexus magazine. The article starts with my testimony and gets into why you need Christ and how to start a relationship with Him. I pray that people will be able to relate to my story and see how real this is.

1 comment:

Jeremy Sargent said...

Good work Ryan,its great to partner with you in the Great Commission. You are making a huge diffence in the lives of so many people,Keep believing for revival.Call it in and dont limit your thinking towards only what you can see ,but what God reveals to your spirit. I believe in You Ryan ,I see in you someone that cares deeply about what Jesus cares about Look forward to many many more soul winning stories from you .Jeremy