Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chinese language update in the war

So learning Chinese is going pretty well. It's a lot easier to pick up new words now. I've been chatting to people online using livemocha which is a pretty sweet free language learning tool. Things are going pretty well, I can have simple conversations, and share about God's love for people as the reason I'm learning.

It was just my birthday; I'm 23 now. I have a renewed passion after our mid-year conference to fight. Fight for the faith. Fight for peace and joy. Fight for love and intimacy. Fight for the good news of Jesus Christ. Fight in the midst of suffering. Fight FOR people. Fight against the Devil and his legion of daemons. Fight against sin. Fight against the power of my flesh and the influence of this world. Fight against lies. Stand firm in the truth and fight. The Lord give us strength.

No comments: