Saturday, May 5, 2007

New blog :-)

This is my new blog site. I realised there was no point in paying for a website for another year that just had a blog on it and wasn't even as good as Google's Blogger. For those technical people, the RSS syndication url for this blog is http://ryanoc.blogspot.com/rss.xml

This website will cover two main topics: Technology, and Christianity.
I plan to share my spiritual views to the world and to help people seek the truth to life's big questions. I'm currently studying computer science, and I'm a Microsoft Student Partner. So I will be advertising for various Microsoft events happening in Hamilton, New Zealand.

I've named this blog God -> Ryan -> World -> God. The reason for this is that God is first, and he will be using me (Ryan) to share about Him to the World, who ultimately end up knowing God personally. God is also the beginning and the end of life as we know it, so it seems quite fitting. I will also be sharing to the world about cool technology and software that's out there. However, my main passion is Jesus Christ, and serving Him; so I will more than likely be heading into full-time ministry where God has called me to be a missionary after I graduate. No doubt computers will come into play somewhere in my walk with the Lord.

1 comment:

joefish said...

So the post I'm commenting on is really old. Who cares. I didn't know you had a blog. Now you're in my feed reader. Goodnight.