Saturday, August 4, 2007

Upcoming Free Accountability Software

Hey all you men out there. I'm writing some free accountability software for Windows. Basically it collects all the urls you visit on the net & the time and user who visits them and emails them to a trusted friend each week. This keeps your computer one step closer to a public computer so that someone can hit us up if we fall into the devil's snare.

I need everyone to keep replying to this or messaging and texting or emailing or even calling me or talking to me in person to ask how it's going and to tell me they want to see it finished. Even if it's not something that would help you, imagine how many first year uni guys or high schoolers it would help - I just need to finish it! This will be the first free software of it's kind that I know of. Cheers.

5 comments:

James said...

Thats awesome mate! Keep up the good work and keep us informed on the process.

Jeremy Sargent said...

Fantastic Ryan ,bring it on
Please let me know when completed
Jeremy

Anonymous said...

X3watch is free..

Berwyn said...

Accountable2You is also free and doesn't crash as often as X3watch

Unknown said...

Covenant Eyes offers their software for free for anyone who needs it.