Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Only to be with you

I'm listening to U2 - Only to be with you right now. If you have it, go play it before you read on. So I'm just thinking about God, as always. And I've had some thoughts.

The lyrics remind me of how much Jesus has done for us.
"I have climbed highest mountains; I have run through the fields; only to be with you."

Since our very existance, God has been reaching out to us simply saying "I only want to be with you". For every person who believes in Him, God has already gone out of his way just to be with them. God has gone to extremes. Jesus came to earth and suffered tremendously for us. He died for all of us as an innocent man. He just loves us that much. If a sinners death is the price God has to pay just to be with us, then he will do it; and he did.

That's all I wanted to share. Thank you God for your unfailing love.

No comments: