Friday, February 2, 2007

Stress

I'm sitting at home, just got back from work.

It feels like my head is actually going to explode, throbbing even after lying down and relaxing for a while. My eyes can't focus properly. My neck is like a tight knot, and my right shoulder has been spasming for at least a week. How the hell do people work on computers full time? It beats me, because I don't even do the same hours, and I've only been working for a month now - though I do work hard, usually without breaks. Plus having 6 kids screaming and fighting all the time around the office amplifies the stress factor for me by about 10x, especially when Debbie's kids get on her nerves too.

I've decided I'm going to stay in Uni for as long as I can, so I never have to work. I could imagine work being better in a relaxed company with other colleagues close to my own age. Maybe I'll start my own business so I don't have anyone looking over everything I do. Then I can set how a full time atmosphere should be! Just need some cash.. make that a lot.. and how do you get that? ..working... shit. Sometimes I really do hate life.

No comments: